Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 cup fresh, frozen broccoli florets or 1 cup fresh, frozen broccoli floret
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Add broccoli for the last 4 minutes of cooking time; drain.
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper, and linguine mixture and heat through.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
I made this tonight and grilled the chicken after marinading 2 breasts in italian dressing. My Daughters loved it. Youngest said it was the best thing she had ever eaten and had a second helping. It was easy to make and didn't take long.
im gong to give it 4 stars because it probably tasted good. it smelt delicious and made my mouth water but sadly today my friend got her appendix taken out and this stuff looked like them so our family had to toss it, because it grossed us out. But then it smelt amazing so u should make it!
Made this tonight and it was really good. I did modify somewhat using what I had on hand... which was medium egg noodles, 2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped rotisserie chicken, and fresh broccoli. To enhance the sauce after reading that it was a bit bland, I added 1/4 tsp each of garlic salt and Tony's creole seasoning, 1 Tbl butter (since I didn't cook chicken), increased the milk to 3/4 cup, and threw in just a pinch of chicken bouillon granules. What I ended up with was a keeper!