1/4 Photos of Campbell's Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 cup fresh, frozen broccoli florets or 1 cup fresh, frozen broccoli floret
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Cook linguine according to package directions.
- 2Add broccoli for the last 4 minutes of cooking time; drain.
- 3Heat butter in skillet.
- 4Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- 5Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper, and linguine mixture and heat through.
- 6Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campbell's Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.4
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 103.1 mg
- Sodium 907.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 38.8 g