- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the soup, water, rice, vegetables and onion powder in a 12" x 8" shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minute or until done. Top with cheese.
- Serve with a green salad and bread of your choice.