Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe off the back of a Campbell's soup cream of chicken can. I've modified it to make it a little healthier. Super quick, cheap, and delicious! Enjoy :)
- Put the rice, water, vegetables, and spices in a 9x13 casserole dish. Mix well. The spices I like to use are just a little minced onion and some garlic powder.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half and place on top of the rice mixture. Dump the soup on top of the chicken breasts.
- Cover with tin foil.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle a half cup of cheese on top. Let cool.
- Eat whenever the cheese melts.
yummy this seems easy to make!!
This is super easy and my family loved this one. I have made this several times, so it was about time I wrote a review!