- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 1⁄2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the rice, water, vegetables, and spices in a 9x13 casserole dish. Mix well. The spices I like to use are just a little minced onion and some garlic powder.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half and place on top of the rice mixture. Dump the soup on top of the chicken breasts.
- Cover with tin foil.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle a half cup of cheese on top. Let cool.
- Eat whenever the cheese melts.