Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A restaurant favorite comes home burger-style with a blast of flavor!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup, condensed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Shape beef into 4 patties, 1/2" thick thick.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook patties in skillet until browned.
- Set patties aside.
- Pour off fat.
- Add soup and hot pepper sauce.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return patties to pan.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 min.
- or until patties are no longer pink.
- Place patties on 4 roll halves.
- Top with cheese and remaining roll halves.
This was a nice spicy change from plain burgers. I might have gone a little heavy on the hot sauce, next time a little moderation.