Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this off the Campbell's site after searching ages for it. My friend makes this all the time and serves it with salad and it's a tasty, easy, and quick meal. It's also a decent hot pot luck dish. My friend also puts cheese on the top and bakes it to brown the cheese. I'm posting it so I don't loose it, lol.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups fusilli or 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- COOK beef and onion in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
- ADD soup, water, Worcestershire, cheese and pasta and heat through.
This was pretty bland......It reminded me of Hamburger Helper. Glad it wasn't difficult because I probably would have been really disappointed. I would call this a very quick, easy meal for when you don't have a lot of time but want something homemade.