Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A response to a recipe request, here's one directly from Campbell's in 1970.
Make and share this Campbell's Bean & Bacon Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (11 1/4 ounce) can condensed bean with bacon soup
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced green peppers
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients; chill.
- Especially tasty with bacon wafers.
- If smoother dip is desired, beat in electric mixer of blender.
- May also be used as a sandwich spread, served on toast.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
- Source: Campbell's"Cooking with Soup" 1970.