Top Review by brielvis
I didn't have a huge skillet and the chicken breasts were large so I had to cook the chicken in the skillet than in a separate large pot (b/c I doubled the ingredients) I put the soup, water, spices and rice. I continued to cook chicken and than placed on top of rice and let sit. I really liked the recipe though I recommend more seasoning. I used a lot on chicken but didn't use enough in the veggie/rice area.
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 304.75 g can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup or 304.75 g can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 354.88 ml water
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 473.18 ml MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 473.18 ml fresh frozen broccoli florets or 473.18 ml fresh frozen broccoli florets
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Remove chicken.
- ADD soup, water, paprika and pepper; stir.
- Heat to a boil.
- STIR in rice and broccoli.
- Top with chicken.
- Season chicken with additional paprika and pepper.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute.
- or until done.