Recipe by Baby Chevelle
This is so easy and so tasty. The taste is made different by changing to different soups. Try with your favorite soup, or try all combinations as I have.
- 8 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, stir soup until smooth; gradually blend in eggs and pepper.
- In 10-inch skillet, melt butter; pour in egg mixture.
- Cook over low heat.
- As mixture begins to set around edges, gently lift cooked portions with large turner so that thin, uncooked portion can flow to the bottom.
- Continue gently lifting cooked portions until eggs are completely set, but still moist.