Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
8 inch spring form unbaked cheesecake.
Make and share this Campari Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1 pint grapefruit, zest of
- 1 pink grapefruit, juice of
- 1⁄3 cup campari
- 4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 whole eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 pink grapefruit
- 2 kiwi
- 4 maraschino cherries, sliced
- Grease and 8 inch springform pan.
- Melt butter and mix with crumbs.
- Press into the pan.
- Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, yogurt and whipping cream until smooth.
- Beat in the zest, juice and Campari.
- Combine the gelatin with water and simmer until dissolved.
- Cool slightly.
- Stir into the whipped mixture.
- Beat eggs with sugar until thick and holds a ribbon.
- Fold into mixture.
- Spoon into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Garnish with grapefruit segments, sliced kiwi and cherries.