Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy midweek meal using storecupboard ingredients such as ground beef, pasta, frozen veg and a tin of tomato soup!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 ounces onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 6 ounces pasta, twists cooked and drained
- parmesan cheese, to garnish
- Fry the beef and onion until browned. Add the Herbes de Provence, Worcestershire sauce, tomato soup, salt, Black Pepper and mixed vegetables. Bring to boil, stirring.
- Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Stir in the cooked pasta and simmer for a further minute.
- Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.
This got the tick from the whole family (DP, me & 1yr old). Very easy to make, all stuff I had on hand even at the end of the grocery week. I used mixed herbs, and diced fresh carrots as well as frozen peas, for a bit of variety. Definitely going in the weeknight cookbook.