Recipe by dicentra
Campanelle con Spinaci e Fagioli. From the Barilla website. I think campanelle might be my favorite pasta shape.
Top Review by toyahoya
Cooked this last weekend for two friends because one of them is a veggie and I had run out of ideas. We all loved it, I added mushrooms and served with ciabatta but it was complete without this. I then made it for my flatmates for dinner this week (without the mushrooms and bread) and they both loved it too. Total success! Think I'm going to try it with bacon next, yummy!
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 16 ounces campanelle pasta
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh spinach, coarsely chopped