Recipe by Manami
I combined the smoked salmon, cream cheese with onions and chives with the campanelle and I came up with a very nice dish. Hope you like it.
- 8 ounces campanelle pasta (1/2 box)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 green onions, green part only, chopped
- 5 ounces cream cheese with chives and onions, softened
- 3 -4 tablespoons milk
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped, garnish (optional)
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- lemon slice, garnish (optional)
- lime slice, garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, in pan and cook the onions for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cream cheese, milk, lemon zest, juice and seasoning to taste.
- Add the cooked and drained pasta and salmon strips, mix well till heated through.
- Transfer to warmed serving dish and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve at once with slices of lemon and limes.