Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
Source: Just Recipes
- 4 potatoes, sliced
- 4 onions, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Grease a large square of heavy foil.
- Arrange potatoes on foil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cover with sliced onions. Add chunks of butter. Wrap and seal foil.
- Cook over hot coals on a grill until done (30-40 minutes depending on fire).
- Open foil and add cheddar; cover again and grill for a couple of minutes until cheddar melts.