Recipe by fabulicious
This is a sweet corn bread with creamed corn that I make all the time. This recipe was originally submitted to allrecipes.com.
Top Review by Happy Hippie
This was a wonderful cornbread that I'll be making again and again. It went together in about 5 minutes and baked for exactly 30 minutes and it was golden brown and perfect. I served this alongside a White Chicken Chili; it was the perfect match. The bread has a nice creamy texture from the addition of the creamed corn, YUMMY! Thank you, fabulicious, for sharing this perfectly wonderful quick and easy bread. It will grace our table often.
- 1 (8 ounce) Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) cancanned creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Place the muffin mix a large mixing bowl. Stir in the milk and egg. Mix in the cream corn and sugar. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of pan comes out clean.