Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from the Bernardin canning company at an exhibit last year. This makes a great gift! For a soothing treat, use 1/2 a jar in your bath water.
- 118.29 ml epsom salts
- 59.14 ml sea salt
- 2 bag peppermint tea (4 tsp leaves)
- 2 bag camomile tea (4 tsp leaves)
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml mint extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine both salts.
- Add tea leaves and stir well.
- Sprinkle both extracts over top of mixture and, with a wooden spoon, blend the extracts evenly throughout the salt mixture.
- Fill a decorative jar with salts and close tightly.
I made this for two gift baskets I made recently. It smelled wonderful !!! Also came out really pretty in the glass bottles I bought. I have found myself a new hobby. Thanks !
Made this in my bath baskets, for Christmas and everyone raved about how wonderful it was. Easy to make, nd easy to find ingredients. Thanks for sharing!
This was very easy and delightful. I did try to follow the advice of LonghornMama and used a tea ball, but the tea flowers still escaped. I then proceded to strain the water which took awhile and was not 100%. Nevertheless, the water was wonderful and soothing.