Recipe by jkelly001
This is the best soup! And so easy and quick! Serve with a green salad and hot french bread. The story behind the name is too long but believe me its a good one! Enjoy!
- 4 cans chicken broth
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package of chopped spinach (drained well)
- salt and pepper
- 1 package cheese tortellini (or cheese mini Ravioli)
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic in olive oil.
- add the chicken broth and the stewed tomatoes.
- (I break them up before putting them in the sauce pan.) add the spinach drained well (I use only a half a package and re chop) bring to a boil and add the pasta.
- Simmer about 20 minutes or untill the pasta is done.
- Pass the Parmisan Cheese for the top.