- 5 golden delicious apples
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) cansliced peach halves in syrup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the apples and cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Cut cheese into 1/2-inch cubes. Drain the peaches, reserving the syrup, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Combine the apples, cheese, and peaches in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, reserved peach syrup, and sugar until well combined and creamy.
- Toss the cream together with the fruit and cheese mixture. Top with chopped pecans and serve.