Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy and delicious fruit salad...
- 5 golden delicious apples
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) cansliced peach halves in syrup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Peel the apples and cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Cut cheese into 1/2-inch cubes. Drain the peaches, reserving the syrup, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Combine the apples, cheese, and peaches in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, reserved peach syrup, and sugar until well combined and creamy.
- Toss the cream together with the fruit and cheese mixture. Top with chopped pecans and serve.
I must admit, I didn't use the peaches in this salad. It was still delicious.I replaced the sour cream(I was out) with cream cheese. Yum. Thanks!
Truly delicious, loof! Creamy and delicious, as promised, and so pretty! I used mandarin oranges, as I had some in the fridge needing to be used. Thanks for posting!
Yummy. Used canned peaches as this is January and a thick Greek yogurt for the sour cream. It all worked wonderfully and I must say that a creamy fruit salad in winter was very welcome. It was a little sweet, a little tart, a little smooth, a little crunchy and a little bit of heaven in a dish. :D