This is a simple cobbler that is great on a brunch menu or for dessert.
Make and share this Camie's Easy Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Pour peaches into a 9x9 pan.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to butter mixture.
- Stir in milk.
- spread over peaches going to edge of pan.
- sprinkle with 2-4 Tablespoons sugar.
- Pour reserved liquid over top, just enough to make wet, if using syrup you may want to skip the sugar.
- Bake 350 for 30-45 min or until golden.