1/5 Photos of Camie's Easy Peach Cobbler
This is a simple cobbler that is great on a brunch menu or for dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour peaches into a 9x9 pan.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together.
- 3Sift dry ingredients and add to butter mixture.
- 4Stir in milk.
- 5spread over peaches going to edge of pan.
- 6sprinkle with 2-4 Tablespoons sugar.
- 7Pour reserved liquid over top, just enough to make wet, if using syrup you may want to skip the sugar.
- 8Bake 350 for 30-45 min or until golden.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Camie's Easy Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.2
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 225.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 36.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g