Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is an easy and delicious recipe for Steak on a stick. A great alternative to Satay beef if your fed up with it.
- 1 lb flank steaks or 1 lb other marinating steak
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1⁄4 cup crushed peanuts
- vegetable oil, for brushing
- Cut the steak into strips.
- Place in a bowl with all other ingredients and rub in well.
- Thread the steak strips onto soaked wooden skewers.
- Ensure they are all well covered with nuts and spice.
- Brush each skewer with oil and grill over a medium high heat on the BBQ until cooked through.
- Enjoy with a satay sauce or a sweet chili sauce.