Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my son's favorite recipes that my Polish neighbor has made us. It is REALLY easy and a good filler for a growing boy's tummy. And cheap!!
- 1 medium head of cabbage
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles, I use the No Yolk brand (cooked and drained)
- 1⁄4-3⁄8 cup butter
- salt and pepper
- Chop cabbage.
- Place in large frying pan with melted butter and saute.
- When cabbage is limp, toss in cooked noodles
- Season with salt and pepper -- That's it!
- I serve this as a side to a meal, but my son enjoys this for a lunch or snack.
Really simple and yummy! Might add a little onion and garlic next time. Adding a little bacon is super good with this too!
I like cabbage and my family and I found this to be tasty and satisfying. It's very easy to make. We served it with beef roast, and steamed broccoli, carrots and onions.