1/4 Photos of Camembert Roast Chicken
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 40 mins
Taken from a clipping some years ago, unfortunately I can't name the magazine. If you're in Australia, it suggests using Tasmanian Heritage brand cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180dc. Stuff chicken with cheese and herbs.
- 2Place chicken onto a wire rack in a roasting pan. Roast for 1 1/2 hours or until juice run clear when the thickest part of the chicken thigh is pierced with a skewer.
- 3Remove chicken to a serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- 4Transfer pan juices to a container and chill in the freezer for 3 minutes. Use a large metal spoon to skim fat from juicse.
- 5Place roasting pan onto stovetop and heat over medium heat. Add wine to pan and bring to the boil, scraping base of pan. Pour in reserved pan juices and cook until headed. Pour mixture over chicken.
- 6Serve slices of chicken with potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Browse Our Top Australian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Australian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Camembert Roast Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 839.5
- Calories from Fat 544
- Total Fat 60.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 266.3 mg
- Sodium 492.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 63.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: