Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Smooth and rich Camembert wrapped in crescent dough and bathed in honey. YUM.
Make and share this Camembert or Brie Bundle recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Open crescent roll dough, take half of roll and pinch seams together to make one solid square piece. (put other half aside for another use). Place in oven-proof dish.
- Wrap cheese in crescent roll,bringing the ends on top of cheese and pinching the ends neatly.
- Melt butter in sauce pan.
- When melted, add crushed garlic cloves, and sautee for 5 minutes. (Do not burn Garlic)
- Add honey to butter and garlic and stir until blended through.
- Pour butter/honey over wrapped cheese.
- Bake for 13 minutes, or until a nice golden brown.
- Enjoy on crackers or toast rounds.