Recipe by HappyBunny
This has become a must-do when we have company. Just dunk some breadsticks in and watch your friend's faces! The original recipe included a sprig of rosemary but I don't like it so have left it out. Feel free to include it.
- 250 g ripe camembert cheese
- 1 large fresh strip orange zest, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50 ml white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 180C/250F/gas 4; Peel back the paper on top of the camembert, and put the cheese on a large sheet of foil; Do not take the cheese out of it's box.
- Make a few holes in the top of the cheese and sprinkle over the orange zest, garlic and black pepper.
- Pour over the olive oil and wine, carefully close the foil and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Make sure your foil is quite large because the liquid does overflow a bit and try to escape!