Cook Food Mood's Note:
Recipe has to be made just before serving. Serve with crusty bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to moderate heat (180 to 200 deg).
- 2Place camembert on baking paper or foil. Place on oven tray.
- 3Drizzle camembert with oil and wine, then sprinkle with garlic and thyme.
- 4Wrap, seal and bake in oven for about 20 minutes or until centre of cheese is soft.
- 5Dip in with crusty baguette slices!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Camembert Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.9
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 741.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 13.2 g