- 200 g camembert cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemon thyme leaves, fresh
- 1 baguette
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to moderate heat (180 to 200 deg).
- Place camembert on baking paper or foil. Place on oven tray.
- Drizzle camembert with oil and wine, then sprinkle with garlic and thyme.
- Wrap, seal and bake in oven for about 20 minutes or until centre of cheese is soft.
- Dip in with crusty baguette slices!