1/6 Photos of Camembert Chicken Parmigiana
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- 2Cut pocket into thickest part of chicken breast and stuff with slices of Camembert cheese. Put it well into the middle and press down the outer edges to keep it together.
- 3Lightly beat together egg, garlic, onion powder and tarragon in a bowl.
- 4Dip chicken breasts in egg mix and roll in breadcrumbs to coat.
- 5Place chicken in a foil lined baking dish and place in oven on a lower rack for 35 minutes.
- 6Remove and spread pasta sauce evenly over the top, and sprinkle with parmesan.
- 7Return to oven on a higher rack (but not too close to the top) for around 15 minutes until cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Camembert Chicken Parmigiana
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 273.1 mg
- Sodium 983.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 72.9 g