A classic French appetizer for World Tour 2006. I just loved it. Its an extremely elegant recipe.
Make and share this Camembert Cheese With Raspberries Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Drain the raspberries can and reserve the juice to a small pan and heat it up.
- Mix the cornstarch to the water and stir well.
- When the juice boils, add the cornstarch and stir well until its thickened.Then add the raspberries.Let it cool a little.
- Beat the egg. Place the Camembert into the egg mixture and next into the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the cheese from both sides for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve the cheese in a plate and at last add the raspberry sauce.