1/1 Photo of Camembert Cheese With Raspberries Sauce
A classic French appetizer for World Tour 2006. I just loved it. Its an extremely elegant recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the raspberries can and reserve the juice to a small pan and heat it up.
- 2Mix the cornstarch to the water and stir well.
- 3When the juice boils, add the cornstarch and stir well until its thickened.Then add the raspberries.Let it cool a little.
- 4Beat the egg. Place the Camembert into the egg mixture and next into the breadcrumbs.
- 5Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the cheese from both sides for 4-5 minutes.
- 6Serve the cheese in a plate and at last add the raspberry sauce.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Camembert Cheese With Raspberries Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.7
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 177.7 mg
- Sodium 1076.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 27.9 g