This is a very cheesy spread that goes great with baguette or veggies. I hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.
- 2 -3 tablespoons camembert cheese, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon gorgonzola, crumbled
- 100 g low-fat cream cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped (can use purple, white, yellow or brown)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sage, dried
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (more if you like spicy)
- black pepper
- In a bowl combine camembert cheese, gorgonzola, cream cheese, onion, paprika, garlic powder, rosemary, sage, salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Note: You can also heat this (e.g. in the microwave) until the cheese melts; that is really yummy, too.