Recipe by mary winecoff
This is from my mother's big plastic bag of recipes. Very easy to prepare. Serve this on toast points or crackers.
Top Review by Sue Lau
I loved the idea of how easy this was to prepare and how low in carbs (except for crackers). I used brie as well as ground almonds in mine. I felt the amount of lemon competed with the delicate flavor of the brie. Next time I will just leave the lemon out. Thanks for posting, anyway.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, ground
- Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) camembert cheese (may use Brie)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream softened butter until light and fluffy.
- Blend in nuts, Tabasco and lemon.
- Cut Camembert in half, horizontally, while still firm.
- Spread with butter mixture in between cheese halves.
- Cool in refrigerator one hour or until filling is firm.
- Slice into thin wedges and serve on crackers or toast points.