Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great easy parcels.
- 6 small chicken breast fillets, skin removed
- 18 sheets phyllo pastry
- 125 g camembert cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 410 g apricots, drained and sliced
- Coat a pan with cooking spray, heat and cook the chicken until browned on both sides.
- Remove from the pan, cool and thinly slice.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Coat a flat oven tray with cooking spray.
- Lay 3 sheets of phyllo together, light spraying between each sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange 1/6 of the chicken into the centre of the pastry and top with some cheese, mint and apricots.
- Roll pastry up to enclose chicken and to form a parcel.
- Place on the prepared tray.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 6 parcels.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-30 minutes or until golden.
Very easy to make and to make it even easier I cooked the chicken on the flat plate of our barbque which is on the deck outside the kitchen. (no pan to clean):) This would be an ideal prepare ahead dinner with the baking done prior to dinnertime. I served with hot vegetables but it would also go well with a salad for a lighter meal. Thanks for posting a "keeper" :)