Prep 8 mins
Cook 28 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A quick "goto" recipe for a delicious potato side dish...or add some spicy sausage to make it a meal.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices
- 8 ounces cambozola cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Gold Medal Wondra Flour
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- Mix flour with cream until smooth.
- Add finely chopped parsley to mix.
- Chop cambozola cheese into cubes.
- Layer potatoes with cheese and flour/cream mixture (3-4 layers).
- Bake at 375?F oven until thickened, bubbly and lightly browned on top.