Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this pate with your favorite crackers or pop some into a pretty ramekin for a lovely hostess gift. This is the perfect appy as it can be made up and chilled for 3 days. The recipe did call for cambozola cheese but the computer does not recognize this item. It is a cross between a blue cheese and brie....not as strong as a blue in taste...mild and creamy. If you like the flavor of blue cheese, this is something worth while trying out
- 4 ounces brie cheese, softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon port wine, dry sherry or 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries, chopped
- In a food processor, process the cheese and port until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in cranberries, Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.