- 14.79 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 7.39 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml water
- 29.58 ml mushroom soy sauce
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 7 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 green leaf lettuce
- 680.38 g sirloin, cut into 1/2 in cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, 1 teaspoon of the black pepper, soy suace and garlic. Stir well and add the beef. Stir well to coat beef and marinade for 20 minutes or longer.
- Combine remaining pepper with lime juice and water. Place in a small serving bowl.
- Saute beef in hoit oil, three to four minutes until medium rare. Arrange on platter lined with lettuce and serve with lime sauce and toothpicks, or serve as a main dish over jasmine rice.