Recipe by Da Huz
A gentle curry with strong lemongrass flavor. Goes great over white or brown rice. Don't be frightened off by the cook time, it mostly takes care of itself and needs little attention once you combine the ingredients. Got the recipe from Savory Spice Shop in Santa Rosa, CA
- 236.59 ml coconut milk
- 453.59 g chicken breast, cubed
- 453.59 g green beans, trimmed
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml water
- 36.97 ml curry powder
- 14.79 ml lemongrass, powder
- 29.58 ml oil
- 29.58 ml fish sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the water, curry powder, lemongrass powder, oil, and fish sauce with a fork to form a paste. Reserve.
- Heat the coconut milk on low heat 5-6 minutes. Add the curry paste.
- Add chicken, then add green beans. Simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes. Stir or shake pan occasionally, but try to make sure chicken stays at the bottom of the mix (green beans are less likely to have salmonella, so their cooking isn't as critical).
- Curry is done when chicken is tender. Serve over rice.