A delicious, Southwestern shrimp dish akin to the famous Louisiana etoufee. Serve with rice. From the Southwest chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet.
- 2Brown onion and shrimp; stir in flour chili powder and milk.
- 3Cook for 8-10 minutes; add parsley and ketchup.
- 4Steam for several minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Southwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Southwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Camarones En Chile Salsa - Shrimp in Chili Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 179.0 mg
- Sodium 380.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: