Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another tasty puertorican recipe. This one also goes well with Mofongo or just tostones.
- 453.59 g medium cooked shrimp
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 10 garlic cloves (crushed in mortar)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- chopped cilantro (to taste)
- In a deep frying pan saute garlic.
- Once garlic is a light golden color, add shrimp and remaining ingredients.
- Cook 8-10 minutes so that the garlic will blend with the shrimp.
- Serve and garnish with cilantro.
Just wonderful!! Absolutely an A+ recipe, very simple and easy to make. A definite crowd pleaser! Thanks for the great recipe!!