Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Pinoy Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash Shrimps then Peel and devein it.
- 2Extract juice from Lemon then marinate the shrimp in lemon juice for 20 minutes.
- 3Combine flour, cornstarch, and salt in a mixing bowl then mix well.
- 4Add the eggs and milk stir until all the ingredients are well distributed.
- 5Heat a frying pan and then pour the cooking oil.
- 6When the oil is hot enough, turn the fire to low then dip a piece of shrimp in the batter leave the tail uncovered then deep-fry until the color of the outer part turns dark yellow and the texture becomes crispy.
- 7Remove from the pan or fryer then place in a plate with paper towel to absorb excess oil from the Camaron Rebosado.
- 8Serve Camaron Rebosado with Sweet Chili Sauce or a Tomato Ketchup or Mayonnaise with finely chop Garlic.
You Might Also Like...View All Filipino Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Camaron Rebosado
Serving Size: 1 (547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2298.3
- Calories from Fat 2033
- Total Fat 225.9 g
- Saturated Fat 30.4 g
- Cholesterol 473.7 mg
- Sodium 2525.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 40.8 g