1/1 Photo of Camaron Frito - Belize Shrimp
This is from http://www.islandflave.com. Posted for ZWT7.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each Shrimp along vein, lay out flat (Butterfly fashion).
- 2Beat egg, add milk, flour and all the seasoning until smooth. Dip each Shrimp in batter, coat with shredded coconut.
- 3Let stand for 30 minutes. Heat vegetable oil, deep fry shrimps in vegetable oil until brown.
- 4Drain on absorbent paper to remove excess oil, Serve hot.
Browse Our Top South American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Camaron Frito - Belize Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 801.7
- Calories from Fat 597
- Total Fat 66.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 194.0 mg
- Sodium 737.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 21.1 g