Top Review by New Mommy and Lovin' It
This was a great recipe. My Hubby loved it [which is amazing]. I was looking for a WW recipe that uses ham, b/c we had some leftover. I'm glad I found this one. The only changes I made were to use skim ricotta and mozzarella, instead of part-skim.
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces ham, finely chopped or 4 ounces ham, cooked, ground, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 4 (1 ounce) ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F and spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In bowl combine first four ingredients; set aside.
- Roll each biscuit between 2 sheets of floured wax paper, forming four 6-inch circles.
- Spoon 1/4 of cheese mixture onto center of each.
- Moisten edges of dough slightly, then fold each circle in half over the cheese filling (the edges can be attractively crimped with the times of a fork).
- Bake ten minutes or until golden brown.