This is yummy. My wife wanted a snack one late night and because of a lack of ingredients, I had to improvise. Makes a tasty quick snack! Try it with broccoli or grilled chicken strips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet on medium-high.
- 2Add olive oil.
- 3When skillet is heated, put tortilla in pan (make sure to move tortilla around in pan to spread out oil, if it stays in one place).
- 4Add mozzarella cheese, then herbs, spices and optional ingredients to one half of tortilla.
- 5Fold tortilla over onto ingredients.
- 6Use a lid from a large pot or skillet to cover (helps to melt cheese faster).
- 7Cook for about 30-45 seconds, or until tortilla starts to get light brown spots.
- 8Flip tortilla, cover and cook for an additional 30-45 seconds, also until light brown spots.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Calzonedilla (Italian Quesadilla)
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.6
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 893.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 30.3 g