Recipe by wife2abadge
Easy and really yummy! I use the Pillsbury pizza crust that comes in a roll -- near the crescent rolls.
Top Review by RSL
I also substituted mozzarella for the fontina. Otherwise made as directed except adding 1/2 tsp. of parsley flakes. These were good. If I make them again I'll play with the fillings a bit as we weren't terribly fond of this combination, but the idea is great and there is definitely a lot of potential here.
- 10 ounces refrigerated pizza crusts
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese, grated
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces Fontina cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces prosciutto ham, slivered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll dough into a 14-inch square and cut into quarters.
- Sprinkle each quarter with 1 T Romano cheese.
- In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients and spoon one quarter of each mixture onto center of each dough square.
- Bring corners of dough up over cheese; pinch seams to seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 15 minutes at 450 degrees.