Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great with barbecued fish or chicken, its also goes well with unsalted crackers for a good snack.
- 1 pint strawberry, stemmed and chopped (12 oz)
- 1 large mango, peeled,seeded,and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onions with top
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt, to taste
- In bowl, toss all ingredients except salt to blend thoroughly.
- Mix in salt.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to two days.
- Serve with corn chips, chicken or mild, white fish.
Wonderful mix of flavors and very very refreshing on a hot summer day. I serve with Flat Earth Chips as a great snack!!
This is an amazing salsa! I didn't have green onions, so I used some red onion instead. I also left out the pepper flakes, as I was taking this to a picnic and didn't want my toddler niece biting on one. I will definitely be making this again!