Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
1001 Low Fat Vegetarian
Make and share this Calypso Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- cooking spray
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 small jalapeno chili, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray 12 inch pizza pan with cooking spray; spread dough on pan, making rim around edge.
- Combine all ingredients, except cheeses, arrange on crust and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake pizza at 425 until crust is browned, 15-20 minutes.