Recipe by Recipe Junkie
From the Mission Lakes Country Club cookbook. Preparation time includes both chilling and freezing time.
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart peppermint ice cream
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush cookies thoroughly.
- Blend with melted butter and press into a 10 inch pie plate.
- Chill two hours.
- Soften ice cream slightly by muddling it around in a bowl with a spoon, just until spreadable.
- Press gently into crust.
- Freeze until firm.
- Spread fudge sauce over top.
- Freeze several hours or over night.
- When ready to serve, let set out 10 to 15 minutes for easier cutting.
- Top each serving with whipped cream if desired.