Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A few cups of this and you'll be hearing the islands steel drums in your kitchen!
Make and share this Calypso Island Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup of hot gourmet brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Frangelico
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Malibu rum
- 1⁄4 ounce chocolate (or to taste, ues your favorite kind)
- sugar (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Combine your Frangelico, gourmet coffee and Malibu Rum.
- Add chocolate and stir to melt.
- Add sugar then top with whipped cream.
Mmmmm - what great coffee! I've been wanting to make this, but Frangelico is cost prohibitive in Costa Rica, where I live. But now I'm here visiting in California, the land of cheap and plenty! LOL... This was worth waiting for. Rich and tasty - thanks for posting! Made for ZWT9 Family Picks.
Thanks for posting this great coffee drink, Annacia. The Malibu rum was really good, and the chocolate added enough of a sweet boost that I didn't add any sugar. It was wonderful. Made for ZWT #9 (Caribbean).
Yummy. What's not to love with this? Loved the chocolate in this. I didn't add the sugar, but did add some whipped cream. Thanks Annacia for a nice keeper that I will enjoy again. Made for Zaar Stars tag.