Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yet another Chili's recipe. This Drink is REALLY pretty, and very easy
Make and share this Calypso Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce captain morgan rum
- 1⁄2 ounce peach schnapps
- 6 -8 ounces orange juice
- 1 slice of an orange
- Fill a glass with ice and set aside.
- In a separate glass or shaker, ad the rum, Schnapps and orange juice, shake or stir mixture.
- Pour the rum mixture into the prepared glass filled with ice.
- Float a splash of grenadine over the top.
- Garnish with orange and cherry.
- Sit back and sip up!
Very good, but a little too sweet for my tastes.
This was really very easy to make and tasted great! Not too strong tasting, but with a nice kick!
I fixed this when my grown daughter was visiting and she had a cold. She loved it and so did I. Thanks for this keeper !