Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from Simple & Delicious. I haven't made this yet but it sure looks great. I'm saving this so I don't lose it. Try it and tell me what you think.
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, corn, onion, cheese and olives.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Chill until serving.