Recipe by Queenofcamping
This is really yummy chicken...a little spice and a little sweet. UPDATE...I had this made somewhere else and it was good. I made it per the directions tonight and it was pretty spicy. If you don't like spicy cut back on the jerk seasoning.
Top Review by priya618_8802759
This is a great recipe I made it with leftover baked chicken, I pan fried it with some sweet peppers and red onions perfect over steamed rice...absolutely delicious...thank you for sharing
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons jamaican jerk spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 3 tablespoons sweet asian chicken chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 lime
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with seasoning and pepper then coat with olive oil spray.
- Grill 5-6 minutes on each side until done.
- Combine remaining ingredients including half of juice of lime in medium bowl.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes turning again half way through until flavors have blended and soaked onto the chicken.
- Serve chicken and use the sauce for dipping.