1/6 Photos of Calypso Chicken
This is really yummy chicken...a little spice and a little sweet. UPDATE...I had this made somewhere else and it was good. I made it per the directions tonight and it was pretty spicy. If you don't like spicy cut back on the jerk seasoning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle both sides of chicken with seasoning and pepper then coat with olive oil spray.
- 2Grill 5-6 minutes on each side until done.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients including half of juice of lime in medium bowl.
- 4Add chicken and turn to coat.
- 5Cover with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes turning again half way through until flavors have blended and soaked onto the chicken.
- 6Serve chicken and use the sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Calypso Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.3
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 116.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 35.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jamaican jerk spice
sweet asian chicken chili sauce