Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Good source of Protein, Iron & Vitamin B.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken gumbo soup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 hamburger buns or 6 sliced French bread
- Brown ground beef and pour off excess fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Serve over sliced french bread or hamburger buns.
Good, quick and easy. I added some diced green peppers and onions to the hamburger and toasted the buns. A very nice alternative to traditional sloppy joes. Thanks for sharing.